ASA UR-NYARUGENGE CHURCH CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
The following details have been considered in the estimate: –
1) All the buildings have steel corrugated sheet and translucent sheet as roof covering and steel roof structures.
2) External w alls are built in RULIBA block walling and volcanic stones well chiseled and .
3) All ground Doors are cement and sand screed powdered
4) All windows are steel framed with 6 mm thick laminated glass.
5) Pavements in walk ways were considered not be paved .
6) Parking is well compacted and paved.
ASA UR NYARUGENGE CHURCH EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
… … … … … … … … … … … … … .
This report has been prepared to help establish, review and manage a realistic project scope, budget and cost.
This report should be reviewed, revised and updated as the project progresses and prior to bidding and construction.
This cost plan is based o n cost per door area method after an elemental cost analysis and benchmark analysis of historical data.
The content and purpose of this cost plan should be treated accordingly and reviewed as the documents, program and design progress.
The report is based on an assumption that the construction will be manage d by the church members and use their hands for cost reduction to achieve the minimum possible budget.
Funding the project is done by:
Local church members
Non- local church administration.
The following document show more about the church construction project : Click here for More::::::::: ASA Church presentation-1
Ephesians 2:21-22 “In whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.”
God bless u